The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Good Game Thread

By Mr_Football
5/02/2024 5:23 am
Ayzoda, I F*CKING HATE YOU.

By Smirt211
5/02/2024 5:41 am
I had a QB retire with a 20 percent rate. Now that I am paying I take it deeply personal. I need to make my game more vicious in response due to taking my fun away. I am quietly pissed off to a level never seen before.

By Mr_Football
5/02/2024 5:43 am
Not as pissed off as I am easily. I feel violent against Ayzoda.

By Smirt211
5/02/2024 5:56 am
Ai favored by 5 v. me. More cheating. I have bashed team after team for years. My team's power ranking makes no sense. JDB owes me an apology for the QB retirement and this team's unfair potency rating.

By Smirt211
5/02/2024 6:06 am
Ranked 7th, 2 spot drop. I am stalled at 128 titles. I need to win every title I can - outside of JDB influence - due to the personal affront.

By Smirt211
5/02/2024 9:08 am
Broussard and Cole on the 63 punt timer punter. I'm really tired of the game with the effort I put in to have a 34 year old QB retire at 20%....seems wack for the time put in.

I really need to discern how to play angrier and more vicious.

By azyoda
5/02/2024 9:18 am
Smirt211 wrote:
Broussard and Cole on the 63 punt timer punter. I'm really tired of the game with the effort I put in to have a 34 year old QB retire at 20%....seems wack for the time put in.

You had a QB retire mid-season or talking one of your other leagues? Building in Andrew Luck probability for young retirement in the AI?

By Smirt211
5/02/2024 9:24 am
azyoda wrote:
Smirt211 wrote:

You had a QB retire mid-season or talking one of your other leagues? Building in Andrew Luck probability for young retirement in the AI?

Quick and the Dead. Lost a Title Game and I knew with the 20% he'd retire because the QB had lapped the field in production. ALL-time leader everywhere. I knew he'd retired, therefore, I'm penalized for success. That and didn't get the title so I have to fight again, be without the QB and take a hard cap hit.

By Pittball1
5/02/2024 5:49 pm
GG Jacksonville/Shanman

On a side note, some of you guys are absolutely NUTS over this game... LOL

By Smirt211
5/04/2024 5:35 am
The game cheated. I wrote out a new rule called THE NEXT LEVEL. Based on this cheating result I will be getting it on here and implementing it over the weekend. Goal: at least 3 TDs per quarters 1-3.