The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Good Game Thread

By Mr_Football
4/11/2024 5:17 am
F*ck this game and f*ck Ayzoda. I hope this mfer gets eliminated for good from this game.

By Smirt211
4/11/2024 5:32 am
I saw indicators long passing opened up. I was wrong. If my QB injury becomes unplayable I will leave the league. So much for trying to get 95 yard touchdowns.

By Mr_Football
4/11/2024 5:33 am
Same. F*ck this league.

By azyoda
4/11/2024 7:52 am
Mr_Football wrote:
F*ck this game and f*ck Ayzoda. I hope this mfer gets eliminated for good from this game.

Good game Mr. Football. It’s only week 1, but your punt game is already in mid season form.

By Mr_Football
4/11/2024 7:53 am
Hmm. Well then I guess I’ll check the game out which I end up doing eventually. Even with this score.

By Smirt211
4/11/2024 9:32 am
Well, I've learned more over the past 24 hours with a title game loss, too where I was straddle with the poor Normal D option v. the one that wins titles. That and what happened here has infuriated me further. At some point I'll figure out how to never lose a league season; win every title.

By Smirt211
4/13/2024 9:46 am
I've infuriated the sim engine so much with a deadly seasonal game plan that it's doing everything in its power to injure me to restore balance. QB, OL - nothing will stop me.

*snarls like Billy Idol*

By azyoda
4/13/2024 3:59 pm
Smirt211 wrote:
I've infuriated the sim engine so much with a deadly seasonal game plan that it's doing everything in its power to injure me to restore balance. QB, OL - nothing will stop me.

*snarls like Billy Idol*

I loved Billy Idol when I was growing up. Tried that snarl a time or two!

I hear you it’s bad right now. I don’t worry too much on the probables but after 2 games I have 5 out questionable for at least 5 weeks and one out with a concussion for 2 weeks.

By trslick
4/14/2024 5:58 pm
GG Pittsburg

By Pittball1
4/14/2024 6:12 pm
GG Arizona/trslick