The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Good Game Thread

By Smirt211
4/30/2024 6:16 am
Ai is cheating. Controlling me with the 100 percent injury rate and injuries. Rigged / cheater.

By Mr_Football
4/30/2024 6:32 am
These AI teams are winning and riddling me with injuries instead. F*ck this league and f*ck jdavidbakr himself.

By Smirt211
4/30/2024 9:33 am
The AI teams are designed with the 100% injury rate to maul your team with zone defense....

it takes a lot of aggression on defense and a deep offensive strategy to overwhelm the AI and not get injured.

I've had to do new rules over years to add wrinkles to mess with the engine and try to circumvent it.

The 100% injury rate is absurd and unfair.

By Mr_Football
4/30/2024 9:35 am
For real. My players are always getting more and more injured. Tell me how did you and Tennessee help Jacksonville to start winning.

By Smirt211
4/30/2024 9:53 am
I don't help any one unless they PM me for help. Even then, I'll help to an extent.

I really try not to put anything out there any more because at the top of the game it has become very very very difficult to win a title and some play the game very very very deep looking for any advantage or angle.

I didn't help him.....he never PM'd me for help.

By Mr_Football
5/01/2024 1:40 am
I bet Jacksonville PMed Tennessee. Something is up for him to be winning all of a sudden. I don’t believe him when he denies this.

By azyoda
5/01/2024 2:32 am
He’s never PMed me for help either. I offered to help maybe a year and a half ago and he wasn’t interested, wanted to get better on his own.
The reason I even offered is because for the last couple of years we have private messaged back and forth, I believe initiated by Shanman, mostly complimentary towards myself and slightly self-deprecating to his own efforts! Are we friendly to each other, absolutely. Am I dumping secrets to winning on him? No. He’s just slowly improved and learned the game and has been a little bit better each year while he’s slowly made his roster better in the right spots. No offense Mr Football, but you have not demonstrated that type of patience in your 3 years here, consistently trading to trade and roster churn for your team. Learn the game have a plan and stick with it

By Mr_Football
5/01/2024 4:12 am
Hey, I don’t have links like you two do to do things like trade for draft picks and help each other out on how to win. Also, he’s the only one you even want to help. You could give zero f*cks about others so I don’t buy this bulls*it you’re spreading here. Tampa Bay helped you which is why now you do two-point conversions all the time and now you help Jacksonville which is also why he always goes for two-point conversions. Another thing, this is also why now you and Jacksonville always go for it on fourth down no matter where you’re at instead of only Tampa Bay. I think all this is nothing but bulls*it. Clearly, you guys have friends here happy to trade draft picks to you and never to me so I don’t buy any of your bulls*it here at all.
Last edited at 5/01/2024 4:15 am

By azyoda
5/01/2024 8:48 am
Mr_Football wrote:
Hey, I don’t have links like you two do to do things like trade for draft picks and help each other out on how to win. Also, he’s the only one you even want to help. You could give zero f*cks about others so I don’t buy this bulls*it you’re spreading here. Tampa Bay helped you which is why now you do two-point conversions all the time and now you help Jacksonville which is also why he always goes for two-point conversions. Another thing, this is also why now you and Jacksonville always go for it on fourth down no matter where you’re at instead of only Tampa Bay. I think all this is nothing but bulls*it. Clearly, you guys have friends here happy to trade draft picks to you and never to me so I don’t buy any of your bulls*it here at all.

Excellent reply, as it proves once again you know nothing about what you spew here.
Through 9 games this season, including one against you, I have completed 0 2 pt conversions because I have attempted ZERO 2 point conversions. Also, I have attempted a total of two fourth down conversions in the 9 games this season not converting either one. So you were wrong about that.
The last two trades I have had accepted were on August 8 of 2023 and before that 10/17/22. I’ve made two trades in a year and a half, hardly evidence that I am the beneficiary of “friends” giving me draft pick trades.
So it looks like I’ve made 2 total attempts at a 4th down or 2 pt conversion in 9 games and haven’t made a trade in 8 months. I think you have pretended to quit more times than this each of the last several seasons.
I’m not your problem in this game. Nor is Jacksonville, not is Tampa Bay. You can’t get out of your own way.

By Mr_Football
5/01/2024 8:55 am
I think you’re jdavidbakr is your b*tch and simulates a liar like you to win every motherf*cking season. You’re in the way yourself, you Super Bowl winning gloryhog.